A global leader in the forest products industry
Some 40 facilities in the United States and Canada
4 business segments: market pulp, tissue, wood products, paper
Products marketed in 60 countries
3 pulp mills1, 3
- 794,000 metric tons of capacity
4 tissue facilities
- 4 machines
- 15 converting lines
- 128,000 short tons of capacity (116,000 metric tons)
22 wood products facilities
- lumber (17 sawmills): 2.9 billion board feet of construction-grade lumber and decking capacity
- remanufactured wood (2 facilities): 82 million board feet of capacity
- engineered wood (2 facilities): 120 million linear feet of capacity
- wood pellets (1 plant): 45,000 metric tons of capacity
Additionally, we operate planing, chip production and drying facilities.
6 paper mills1, 2, 3
- 1.2 million metric tons of capacity
12 power generation assets3
- 7 hydroelectric facilities
- 5 cogeneration/thermal power facilities
- 315 megawatts of installed capacity
100% of managed forests third-party certified
Approximately 7,000 employees
- Excludes Calhoun (Tennessee) pulp and paper operations, indefinitely idled in February 2022.
- Excludes Amos and Baie-Comeau (Quebec) newsprint mills, indefinitely idled in March 2021.
- Excludes Thunder Bay (Ontario) pulp and paper mill, which is held separate until its sale to a third party as required by the Consent Agreement between Domtar Corporation and the Canadian Commissioner of Competition registered with the Competition Tribunal of Canada on December 28, 2022.